>>>>

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Delinquent Author...



It took an email from Subee to remind me that my "paper piecing tutorial" (for those who didn't know how to paper piece the tree bases to the CRABAPPLES block from Adventures With Leaders & Enders"( STILL SAID UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Sheesh. 3 months after release and I forgot to finish it?!

So guess what I just did?

If you have wanted to paper piece your tree bases, but didn't know how to go about doing it, you can check for the tutorial HERE.

It's nothing fancy, but I hope you get the jist of it. There are many books available on the subject as well as magazines and websites that probably can get better photos than I can. Still, I hope this gives you an idea of how I work!

4 comments:

  1. I finished my crabapple tree quilt and actually dropped it off to be quilted today. I'll send you a picture in 6-8 weeks when the longarm quilter is finished. The instructions in the book were great, easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,

    I really like the new masthead on your blog!

    --C.B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the toot. I want to make one in pink, for cheery blossom trees.

    I know you get lots of harrassing emails so I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted you to see your strip twist pattern I just finished. I love this pattern and have made several. Thanks for everything you do and for blessing us so much with your heart and creative mind.

    http://allyjoserudition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the new header on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)