>>>>

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

double vision!!



If you are seeing double on my signature, that is because I just figured out how to add it into my template so I don't have to add it in html at the bottom of every post I make! Trouble is...it will automatically add it to the bottom of every post in my blog (all 2 1/2 years worth!)...including where I have already added it!

And I don't feel like going back and editing it out of every post that has it showing up double...

Just consider this my version of the double mint gum jingle!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh it is the double mint twins! Well we love you so much we would take 2 of you too! Think how many cool things you could do then!

JudyL said...

I didn't know you could add it to your template!

Mama Koch said...

Took me awhile to figure it out, but I added a signature to my template too! Something neat to play with.

Tracy said...

No worries! Double the fun:)