>>>>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

New Morning, new ideas...

Okay, so the person who wrote that email last night probably didn't mean me to take her message as my patterns aren't worth the paper and ink it takes to print them. I don't want anyone frustrated. That wasn't my intent when it came to redoing the website, it was to make things easier! Obviously, some people think the old way is better..so what can I do?

I remembered that some recipe sites and others have a "click here for printer friendly version" option. So this morning I went in and made ANOTHER page for every pattern page I've got and linked that on the original page that had the menu on it. It wasn't hard...just tedious. I don't know if anyone will even really use it. There are other things that probably should be done to make things more printer friendly, like reduce the font size, reduce picture size, etc..but then we are really getting into alot of work This is it for now!

Besides, I'd rather be creating something with fabric than dicking around with this website thing endlessly and still have people finding fault with this or that!!

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I just want to say thank you and I really appreciate the work that you have done in order to share your wonderful ideas and patterns.
    I've noticed in life that there are always some people who are resistant to change, any change. I find it hard to understand as a person who thrives on change. I suppose those resistant to change cause someone like me to pause and think through my reasons for accepting change but non the less they sure frustrate me!
    Have a wonderful day and God Bless you!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:15 AM EST

    I've used your "printer friendly page" several times - so yes, people are using them - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)